#MeToo: Two Years On
Time & Location
About the Event
Chair: The Rt Revd and Rt Hon Dame Sarah Mullally DBE, Bishop of London
It’s two years since the world was rocked by allegations about high-profile men harassing women, who often felt they had to stay silent in order to keep their jobs. As the social media storm grew, more and more stories emerged from around the world and in every workplace sector. Women at all levels of working life had experienced discrimination, sexualised behaviour, and abuse. Has anything changed since then?
This event will reflect on the last two years: the nature of debate, the experiences of women and men, and the consequences for working life.
Additional speakers include:
- Sarah Churchman OBE, Chief Inclusion, Community & Wellbeing Officer, PwC
- Ayesha Hazarika, Journalist & Political Commentator, Editor of The Londoner
- Dr Katie Edwards,Senior Lecturer in the Bible in Contemporary Culture & Society. University of Sheffield
- Chine McDonald, Media & PR Team Leader, Christian Aid
- Sarah Whitehouse QC, 6KBW College Hill
The entrance for this event will be the Crypt Door. If you have any accessibility needs please let us know by emailing: email@example.com
This event is open to all who wish to attend and is free of charge. However, we would welcome a donation (we suggest £5-£10) to help cover the running costs from anyone who wishes to make it.